The Practice Nurse will advise you on a full range of health issues connected with travel for vacation, business or expeditions for example disease prevention, acclimatisation to heat or altitude, medical supplies, malaria prevention. Please contact reception to book a consultation at the Travel Clinic to discuss your travel vaccination and health requirements.
A full range of immunisations for travel are available. We are a registered Yellow Fever immunisation centre. It is advisable to book an appointment to discuss your needs with the Practice Nurse at least 6 weeks before travelling as sometimes a course of injections may be necessary before travelling. There are charges for some immunisations and certificates for travel abroad.
Travel Clinic Staff
- Dr R.M. Raczkowski LEK. MED: (Cracow 1981) MB CHB: (London 1984)
Travel Clinic Times
Our travel clinic operates on an appointment only basis Monday to Friday. Appointments are available at different times throughout the day. Please contact reception to check availability or make an appointment.
- Travel Advice Consultation – £20.00
- Private Prescription – £15.00
- Duplicate Yellow Fever Certificate – £20.00
- Diphtheria/Tetanus/Polio – £23.00
- Hepatitis A/Typhoid – £60.00
- Hepatitis A – £40.00
- Typhoid £21.00/Oral – £27.00
- Varicella Vaccine – £55.00
- Yellow Fever – £68.00
- Hepatitis A & B £53.00
- Hepatitis A & B paediatric – £45.00
- Meningococcal Nimenrix – £55.00
Multiple Dose Vaccines
- Hepatitis B (3 doses) – £31.00 Per dose
- Hepatitis B paediatric (3 doses) – £26.00 Per dose
- Rabies (3 doses) – £69.00 Per dose
- Japanese B Encephalitis (2 doses) – £95.00 Per dose
- Tickborne Encephalitis (3 doses) – £95.00 Per dose
It is advisable to complete your vaccine course 3 weeks prior to departure
- Travel Pack – £20.00
Our travel pack comes in a handy zipper bag for convenience and is available to purchase at reception
We are able to accept payment by cheque or cash.